Keep the Republic host Daniel Bobinski refers to William Federer as a walking encyclopedia of history. On Constitution Day, September 17, 2023, historian and best-selling author William Federer will be the keynote speaker at a full-day event at the Boise Capitol.
To introduce people to a taste of what they’re going to hear when William Federer presents, Daniel contacted Mr. Federer for an interview. In the interview, Mr. Federer addresses the following questions:
1. What inspired you to become a student of American History and the Constitution?
2. How does the Christian faith factor into how our country is supposed to operate?
3. What is happening to the separation of powers? What is happening with our Judiciary?
4. What is the significance of the Electoral College and why must we keep it?
5. What is the most important aspect of the Constitution young people should know about?
Not every question made it into this show. To catch the entire interview (which is on video), please visit http://www.KeepTheRepublic.us